Sunday, January 20, 2008

poem away!

Now's the time to poem! From now until next Sunday, we invite you to post the links to your own cold poems here in our comments section. Then, sit back, grab a hot drink (or a cold one, if you prefer) and enjoy your fellow poets' work!

We would like to offer a big, hearty Thank You! to everyone for joining us in this new venture. Stay tuned for some poetic free-for-all next Sunday. Then, Sunday, February 3, stop back for a new poem/poet to read & discuss!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My effort: Tundra

Anonymous said...

hi, everyone! here's my own cold poem

remember, my poetry is password protected ... email me if you don't already have it: art [at] polkadotwitch [dot] com (i use the same one all the time so you'll only need it once)

jillypoet said...

Here is my effort Winter Poem

I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's, once the kids are occupied.

Linda Jacobs said...

I couldn't get those crushed red flowers out of my mind.


My entry

susan said...

Here's one I just posted a few days earlier and I'll work on something new:

http://blackeyedsusans.blogspot.com/2008/01/draft_18.html

Anonymous said...

i'm having so much fun seeing where everyone went with their inspiration from "cold poem." thanks for writing with us!

susan-- i couldn't make the link work even when i pasted it into my browser. hope you stop back by and can redirect me. :)

Anonymous said...

From Therese Broderick--I apologize for not posting a cold poem. My weak excuses include: I was away at a conference last week and I had to prepare for a poetry reading this weekend. However, here is a link to a poem I wrote a while back which was published online. It qualifies as a cold poem. The link is--
http://www.2river.org/2RView/11_4/poems/broderick.html